Ashley Greene’s Dog Falls Victim to Candles

File:Ashley Greene 3, 2012.jpg

Twilight star Ashley Greene is beside herself with grief after a fire in her condo claimed the life of one of her dogs. According to TMZ the fire was started by a unattended candle that lit the couch on fire. When will people learn? Candles Kill!

The powerful candle lobby and its wealthy supporters have us blinded by pleasant scents and ambience. But when these things get into the wrong hands ie. people without a basic knowledge of how fire works, it’s only a matter of time before disaster strikes. RIP little dog, and damn you Yankee Candle Company!!!!

Oh, and Ashley? Might I be able to interest you in some cats?